Challenge 2 - Those Bloomin' Flowers

Challenge 2 - Those Bloomin' Flowers.

This is a fun challenge.  Gather your flowers and think of all the colors of nature.  Have fun with this one.  Your flowers may be digital or they may be made from mulberry paper, it's all up to you. You can use any image but don't forget the flowers....and it doesn't have to be a card.

You have until midnight October 18th to enter your creation.
The winner for this challenge will be drawn on October 19th.
 
Please remember to follow the standard rules located in the rules tab above
Additional rules shown below:

1. Please make sure that you link to the URL of your project, not your blog;
2. You may Enter THREE Projects and you can combine your entry with as many other challenges as allowed.
3. Don't forget to add a link back to our challenge on your blog.
4. Remember anyone can enter my challenges but you must be a follower to claim a prize

Click Here To Enter Challenge 1 - Scene It With Nature
Click Here To Enter Challenge 3 - Animals Gone Wild

Here is a sample card to get you started:

I'm sure we all can recognize this darlin' image.  It's another beauty created by Krista of "Saturated Canary."

She was colored using Copics:
Reds: R30
Greys: C3, C1
Blues:  B93, B91, BG70
Browns: E25, E23, E50, E11, E13, E00, E000, E43, E42, E41, E40

I used Kraft Cardstock and Authentique Designer Paper.  The flowers are 25mm Wild Curly Roses from Wild Orchid and I used a Spellbinders die to cut the corners.

I haven't finished the inside because I ran out of scraps so trying to get a flow is a bit harder than usual.  My next card I really like because I am a lover of hats. 



I saw a technique on Youtube on using a standard border punch and making it work as a punch around the page.  It was pretty cool and easy to follow. I have forgotten where I got the image but I ended up with four of them. 

The flowers are once again from Wild Orchid and the pearls are Recollection. My designer paper is Websters and the cardstock is Bazzill.  I used Spellbinders to cut the Lacy Circle and the Teardrop circle.

For the inside I tried the technique again using white cardstock to create a space for a personal messge, and then on the right I printed the verse directly onto the DP.
 
 

As always thanks for stopping by and remember "find beauty in all things and then go create your own."  Then go ahead and enter your creation in this challenge using Mr. Linky shown below (smiles).  Can't wait to see what you guys create:

3 comments:

My Creative Therapy said...

Hi Lesia!

Thanks for hosting a great challenge!!

Hugs,
Kathi

kiwimeskreations said...

Lesia these are so sweet - the 'hat' card is really elegant, and the punching is stunning.
Blessings
Maxine

Kim. said...

Another two beautiful cards, love them both.
Kim xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...